Member Profile Photo Help
Last updated by Nancy Shack & John Riordan: 1/4/2018
The member profile photo updating mechanism is not part of the member Profile page, nor is it as user-friendly as it could be.
...So here is a step-by-step guide on how to get yourself a good portrait photo on your listing in the Membership Directory
- The most effective picture is a head shot. If you include more than that, the end result will appear so small in the directory that your face will be difficult to see. A good size to upload is about 107 pixels (width) by 139 pixels (height), but you can do a little larger. Whatever you upload will be resized to thumbnail-size picture.
- You need to have your photo on your computer and in a place where you'll know where to find it. The easiest location is probably your desktop.
- Log into the club's website at this address: www.ElmhurstBC.ClubExpress.com . The login is a t the top right of the page. A successful login results in your name now being at the top-right of the page.
- Click on your name, or the down arrow at the top right of the page. You'll now see an outline of a head with a question mark, as well as your contact information.
- Click on the outline and you'll go to another page.
- Scroll to the bottom and you'll see a box that allows you to upload a photo.
- Click on "browse" and a dialogue window that shows files on your computer will appear.
- Since you know where to find your photo on your computer, you must navigate to it and then "Select" it by clicking on it..
- Then click "Open".
- You are now back on the website page in the above step.
- Click "Save" and you are done.
- Feel free to contact Nancy Shack <firstname.lastname@example.org> if you need help.
You can see how your photo looks on your listing, and if you aren't satisfied with it, you can go back and change it as many times as you want.